Then he called them up to do a few participation dances too. (I had to go up with the girls because they wouldn't go alone, so Mason even got involved in the fun on stage)
He was so exciting that even our oldest son (who had major stitches put in his foot yesterday) even got up and hopped around on the stage...dancing & singing.
You can actually listen to several of his songs on his website...but I am certain that you will cherish them all & your kids will too. I highly recommend that you seek out his CD and purchase it for your family collection today. Bucky Howdy's music is fun filled & stimulating for the whole family.
I'm so excited about this...we get to give away one of his CD's here on this blogspot! (1) Lucky Reader will not have to reach in their pocket to bring Buck Howdy home to their house. Instead, he has very generously offered one to share with our blogspot. How cool is that?
- 1st - Tell me if you're kids have ever seen Buck Howdy on Noggin & what their favorite song is (if they haven't that's okay...I want honest answers)
- 2nd - Follow my blogspot and comment that you did
- 3rd - Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/OneBoredMommy and comment that you did
- 4th - Follow my blogspot on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=86770403299&ref=mf and comment that you did
- 5th - Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter & comment that you did
- 6th - Blog about this giveaway and leave a link so I can check it out too
This giveaway will end on August 8, 2009 and is open to US residents only!