All three of my older kids loved the products we got to try and they seemed totally okay with eating a snack that was healthy, and even taking it to school to eat around their friends (and we all know that kids can be critical).
Not only did Safeway partner with Warner Bros to create the products, but the stores, themselves, have been clearing off the shelves of products that do not meet the "better for you" standards, to make room for the "Eating Right Kids" products.Do you want to win a Lunch Pack, just like the one we received, filled with Eating Right Kids products for your child to try out? (1) Lucky Viewer will get the opportunity if they enter below:
To enter this giveaway:
- 1st - Tell me what, of the "Eating Right Kids" products, your child would enjoy eating?
- 2nd - Follow this blogspot & comment that you do
- 3rd - Follow this blogspot on twitter at http://twitter.com/oneboredmommy & comment that you do
- 4th - Tweet about this giveaway & comment that you did
- 5th - Blog about this giveaway and comment that you did with a link, so we can check it out
- 6th - Enter any of the other giveaways on the blogspot & comment which one you entered
This giveaway will end on September 21, 2009 & is open to US Residents only! Be sure to leave your e-mail address with each entry & leave seperate entries for more chances to win!
So head out to Safeway and purchase some of these amazing products today! Feel good about what you're feeding your kids and at the same time, your kids will feel good about eating them too!