Snack bars are a great "on the go" option for meals that need to be eaten quickly, need to be fairly mess free and in my opinion...need to be a healthy choice too!
I was delighted to receive a gift pack, on behalf of Fiber One from MyBlogSpark...to try out their NEW Chocolate and Strawberry PB&J Fiber One "CHEWY" Bars. This gift pack will not only offer my kids a healthy snack, but get them out and moving in the warm summer weather! LOVE IT!
I have to tell you, I might not be sharing the Chocolate ones with the kids! I personally want to eat them all myself! They melt in your mouth and offer you:
- Fiber One Chewy bars contain 20% of the Daily Value of fiber and 10% of the Daily Value of calcium
- These 100 or 110 calorie bars contain no high fructose corn syrup, and only 7 or 8 grams of sugar
- According to the results of a recent taste test*, kids prefer Fiber One Chewy Chocolate bars over Quaker Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
Trust me, your kids will love these Fiber One CHEWY bars! You'll love them too, because you'll be offering them a healthy option for snacking and even a quick breakfast option!
I get the pleasure of offering the same "GIFT PACK" I received to (1) Lucky One Bored Mommy Reader!
- (1) Box of Fiber One Chewy Chocolate Bars
- (1) Box of the Fiber One Chewy Strawberry PB&J Bars
- Drawstring Sack Pack
- Water Bottle
- Flexi Flyer
- Soccer Ball
- Sidewalk Chalk
Is that reader going to be you? If you enter below...you might be the one receiving the "WINNING" e-mail!
ENTER THE GIVEAWAY BELOW:
I was not paid to feature this post! I was compensated only by the products sent for review/feature!
The product, gift pack, information, and additional sample have all been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.”