I think that reading, in general, is good for your brain!
Do you agree?
How about reading a book that is all about ways to "boost your brain power"?
As you know, I love the Chicken Soup for the Soul book series (I've been reading them since high school) and was elated to receive this new book:
Chicken Soup for the Soul - Boost Your Brain Power is loaded with practical tips and clear medical explanations on topics like:
- How to improve your memory
- Stimulate your brain through new activities
- Reduce your risk factors for dementia or Alzheimer's disease
- Trigger creative thinking
- Eat right and exercise to keep your brain young
- Manage your health to boost your brain functioning
- Reduce stress and improve sleep and cognitive function
- Use medication and mindfulness to unlock the true power of your brain
- Recognize your innate strengths and maximize your mental faculties
Sound like a book that you would enjoy reading and learning more about?
I'll let you decide!
CLICK HERE to order yourself a copy and redesign & energize your brain at any age!
I was not paid to feature this post! I was compensated only by the product sent for review/feature!